Monday 4 September 2017

August Favourites 2017 | Bambi

I am very disappointed in myself this month. I was hoping to try many new things but once I got back from my holidays, work took over and have barely taken a breath since. I have a few new items to speak about but i'll say it again this month, hopefully I try even more new items this month.

The first item I have to speak about is by far my favourite, The Urban Decay Naked heat palette. Oh my lord... This was... just i'm at a loss of words. This is all my favourite colours in one palette. Look at those dark reds and there is even one named Ember. Ember kinda sounds like Amber, No, Yes. I'm gonna go with it. Since it was announced I was waiting to buy it and once I got my hands on it in late July, I have not put it down. I may do a full review on this palette because it is just that amazing so stay tuned.

 

The next product I have is something I have had for a while but started wearing more recently and it's amazing. The Mac Retro matte liquid lip colour in Dance with me. I love a red lip but always found it difficult to maintain. This makes it so much easier as it's a liquid lip colour. I will say if you eat and drink, in the centre it will wear away and need to be reapplied but as for the rest of the lip it stayed intact.


I have been wearing a new perfume this month, Thierry Mugler Alien perfume. When I find a perfume I like, I wear it daily. I find this is a more mature scent then the ones that I usually wear. I am 20 now though so I feel I should try at least smelling like an adult.


The tv show I have been obsessed with recently is The Netflix documentary series The Keepers. I am a lover of documentaries and history so this was right up my street. It consists of 7 episodes each an hour long. It circles around the death of a nun named Cathy Cesnick. I was in trawled in it, I couldn't look away. This mystery was so fascinating and if you enjoy documentaries this is definitely one to watch.


The movie I loved this month was Dunkirk. Yet again it was another movie centred around history. I didn't exactly want to go see it but Dylan convinced me to go see it and I can tell you that this was a movie I enjoyed immensely. I usually get bored in the cinema once I finish eating my popcorn but this was not one of those movies. I would definitly recommend this movie.  


The song I have been loving this month is Taylor Swifts - Look what you made me do. I have it on repeat constantly. There is one part I can not shake from my mind and it is the chorus reminds me of Too sexy for my shirt. Once you hear it you can never go back.


I hope you guys enjoyed this months favourites but I really wish I had more to recommend. Next month I will try to have more.

Thank you fro reading and i'll speak to you all in my next post.
xoxo, Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment