Monday 10 April 2017

Lipstick Collection 2017 | Bambi

I have quite a large collection of lipsticks, especially for someone who rarely can be bothered to reapply it once it comes off. I have a range of colours that go from light pink to bright red and even purples. Today i've decided i'm going to give you a look into my lipstick collection. Overall I own 26 lipsticks. The majority of my lipstick are from Mac but then I have revlon, rimmel, urban decay and Charlotte Tilbury. 


Starting with my Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter. I have a light pink (Strawberry shortcake), dark pink (Lollipop), light pink with purple undertones (Cotton Candy) and an orange (Tutti Frutti). These are extremely cream and add a slight hint of colour. They do not come out as colourful as they look in the tube when you apply them to your lips.


Next up we have my Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. These are a coral colour (Coachella coral) and a nudey pink (Secret Salma). The one with the lipstick print is a slightly newer version as I got the coral colour a number of years back. The packaging of these lipsticks is really what sold me but the lipsticks themselves are amazing. The colour is really what is in the tube and creamy.


The next one up is my little lonely Urban Decay lipstick. It is a dark pink (Sheer Anarchy) with what I think are slight red undertones. I haven't worn this one as much as I would have liked but maybe i'll try wear it more.


Next up are my Rimmel lasting finish by Kate lipstick. I have a dark red (107), a bright red (01) and a pink (05). The pink ones was definitely my most used one. These really show the colour they are in the tube and that's what draws them to me.


Now for my Mac ones. I'm going to break these down from the darkest/brightest ones to my more muted colours. First off I will start with my darkest colours. I have a very dark and deep purple (Media - Satin), a dark red with shimmers (Viva glam Rihanna - Frost) and a bright red (Ruby woo - Retro matte).

 

Next up are some of my more out there colours. I have a dark purple (Up the amp - Amplified), a light lilac (Viva Glam Nicki 2 - Amplified), a coral pink (Viva Glam Nicki - Satin) and a bright light toned pink (Viva Glam Gaga - Lustre).


Next up are some bright pinks. I have dark pink (Lickable - cremesheen) and then a neon pink (Impassioned - Amplified).


Next up are some of my favourites, my light pinks and pinky nudes. I have a darkish pink colour (Fast Play), a light pink (Please me - matte), a pink with a slight purple undertone (Snob - Satin) and my all time favourite nudey pink (Peach blossom - Cremesheen).

 

These are the last of my lipsticks and they are my nude lipsticks. I have a dark nude (Kinda sexy - matte), a medium toned nude (Velvet teddy - matte) and then a very light nude (Myth - Satin).


Mac are definitely my all time favourites over other brands and I am looking to add more to my collection soon enough. For now though these are all the lipsticks I own. Comment below if I need to add any specific ones to my collection

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. I'll see you next time.
XOXO, Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment